Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Letter from Chaim

Dear Friends and Family



Let me start by saying thank you, to all of you for your constant love and support. We could not be where we are today without your help.Bh I have been feeling good and continue to feel good after my transplant. As much as it pains me to share this news with you, unfortunately late last week we found out that my leukemia has returned. My doctors are working on a plan as to how we will proceed, and what the best course of action will be. I know the natural tendency in a situation like this may be, to be upset and down, however I beg of you not to let that be the case. Please let us all take this current bump in the road and transform it into a golden opportunity. An opportunity to show and prove to Hashem that even when things do not go the way we would like them to, we will not lose our faith in him, and we know he will take care of us. Let us show HIM, how we know it is all for the best and will continue to call out to him for salvation. Trust me, I know this is not easy, as it is something that I am currently struggling with, However I know that together, we will get through this. You have all done so much for me already, and I know i am asking a lot, but please lets not stop now. We have come so far, and now we must continue to push forward. Everything is from Hashem and everything is for the best. Our approach to this current setback is no different then the approach we have taken all along. We have to continue to daven, strengthen our emunah, and know that Hashem will take care of us. I KNOW WE WILL DO THIS. Thank you again for everything, and I will try to keep you more up to date this time then in the past. Please continue to daven for me ( Chaim Yissachar ben Chaya Mushkit) and for all of klal yisroel, and let us only get stronger together.


With overflowing amounts of love,
Chaim Yissachar

No comments:

Post a Comment