Monday, February 13, 2012

My latest project

Hey everyone,



I hope you all had a good shabbos. Baruch Hashem we are all doing good. I can think of few things that are sweeter then spending shabbos at home with my family. Thank you Hashem.


Anyway,as many of you know over the past year and and a half I really haven't gotten out much. The only time I really was allowed to go anywhere was to the hospital. Over the course of one of my many trips to Sloan, I realized that cars all over the road had these magnets stuck to the back. They were usually supporting a cause like a school, sports team, or summer camp. I even saw some that professed love for pets and some that really made my KinderSmile. But it got me thinking. If all these people are willing to show their support for these different organizations and causes, which are all great, then why not support the greatest cause of all. The spreading of Emunah and the belief that everything is from Hashem. Baruch Hashem i have been blessed with a wife, who puts up with my craziness and some times even encourages it. And so Emunah magnets were born. Thanks to Talia for all her help and support with this project. These would not have been made without her help. Also i have to thank the designer of these magnets, Reb Josh Weinberg. All the credit for these magnets, belongs to them. Due to the cold weather and bad growing conditions this winter, my money tree has not grown in this season so supplies are somewhat limited. We hope to just give them out, free of cost until we run out. If the money tree starts to grow, we will order more if there is a demand. We are still trying to figure out the best way to distribute them, but please know they are available for those who want them. Also, please feel free to create your own Emunah gear. Lets spread the good word chevrah. Lets take the message, and not only put it on our cars, but make it our way of life. ITS ALL FROM HASHEM, ITS ALL FOR THE BEST, AND ITS ALL FOR A PURPOSE.


Hope to see one on your car soon.

With much love,
Chaim Yissachar



For anyone that is local, the magnets can be picked up at 19 Sunrise Terrace in Bergenfield. They will be in a box outside-please take. For anyone that can not make it here to pick up, please be in touch and we will figure out how to get it to you. Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment