Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some Adar humor..

Hey sweetest Friends


I hope everyone is doing well. A good friend of mine sent this joke my way, and I mamish could not stop laughing, i just found it to be very funny. Skoyach to the one who sent me the joke, and in honor of Rosh Chodesh Adar, I thought it would be a good idea to share. Hope you find it as funny as i did.



Shaindy gets on a bus with her baby. As she goes to pay her fare, the bus driver says to her, "I've seen a lot of babies in my time but that's the ugliest one I've ever seen in my life."


Shaindy is shocked and very angry at this insensitive remark. She sits down and starts to cry. The man next to her asks her what's the matter.


Shaindy replies, "The bus driver just insulted me."


The man replies. "I wouldn't let him get away with it. You go give him a piece of your mind. Go on - I'll hold your monkey for you."



GUT CHODESH -GUT PURIM

Chaim Yissachar

No comments:

Post a Comment