Saturday, February 18, 2012

Treatment

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a good shabbos. As i say every week , there is nothing better then being home with one's family for shabbos. Thank you Hashem for Blessing me with that.

Anyway I just wanted to let you all know, that with Hashem's help and blessing I will be starting my chemo treatments on Monday. We are not sure of the full schedule yet, but we know we start Monday and we will take it one day at a time.What the effects will be and when they will hit me only Hashem knows, but we will do what we have to do and take whatever comes our way. No matter what it is, we know its all from Hashem, it all for the best, and all for a purpose. We hope and we pray that the chemo will work the way we would like it to, and Hashem should bless me and all cholei yisroel with nothing but a full refuah bikarov. Thank you all for your constant love and support. I will try to keep you up to date.

With much love
Chaim Yissachar

No comments:

Post a Comment