Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Letter from Chaim

This email from Chaim was transcribed by his wife Talia:


Dear friends and family,

I'm sorry I have not been in touch with you sooner, however it has been a wild week for me, a week that which I don't remember most and have been confused by a lot. But there is one thing that has never been shaken and that is the trust and belief that I have in Hashem. To be honest with you I am not really sure all of its details that went down and I am certainly not sure of the future that will be, but there's one thing I do know and that is that Hashem will always be guiding me, loving me, protecting me, watching over me and carrying me.


Hashem you are my love,

you are my joy,

you are my savior

and you are my protector.


Hashem I hope and I pray that you give me the strength to continue growing, to continue to try and spread your great name in this tiny little world.


If you have a spouse, go home and kiss your spouse.

If you have children, go home and kiss them.


If you have been praying for a child, or a spouse please never give up your search because as long as we keep trying, no matter how hard the struggle may seem Hashem will always provide for us. It is a hard search and it is a hard struggle but Hashems love is too great for us to stop trying.


Hashem loves you and Hashem loves every Jew and no matter what happens, that love will never ever disappear.


I love you all very very much and let's just keep going. Hope to speak to you soon.


With much love,

Yosef Chaim Yissachar













--

Refuahforchaim.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment